Sparsh Shah is a renowned singer of America. He is an Indian-American ethnicity. Besides being physically challenged by birth, Shah successfully running his singing career. Sparsh’s performance are usually seen in several events, radio stations in America.
As a writer, he made his lyrical debut on the song This Love Will Never Fade. His Youtube channel named Sparsh Shah was started on December 2010. It mainly contains his beautiful singing performance videos. The young boy is also a good motivational speaker.
Sparsh Shah Biography
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter and Motivational Speaker|
|Date of Birth||30 April 2003|
|Age||16 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Educational Qualification||Yet to be updated|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||Yet to be updated|
|Birth Place||Iselin, Middlesex, New Jersy, United States|
|Hometown||Iselin, Middlesex, New Jersy, United States|
|Current City||New Jersy, United States|
Sparsh Shah’s Official Social Profiles
Interesting facts about Sparsh Shah
- He has a life-threatening disease called Osteogenesis Imperfecta or Brittle Bone Disorder. His bones are very sensitive which breaks easily. Sparsh faced 120+ bone fractures. He faced 35 bone fracture while deliverers from her mother’s womb. As of 2019, there is no drug invented to cure that disease.
- In May 2017, his motivational speech was telecasted on Tedx Talks Youtube channel.
- In September 2019, the 16-years-old was approached to sing the national anthem in Howdy, Modi event.
- He also displayed his song in front of veteran Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan in the game show Kaun Banega Crorepati.
- This humour sense guy is well experienced in the field of Hindustani Classical Music.
- At the age of 6, Sparsh successfully pronounced the hardly pronounced English word Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis which is a type of lung diseases.
- His inspirational life story was taken as a documentary film called Brittle Bone Rapper directional credits Andy Mundy-Castle.
- He is a very big fan of Eminem, an American rapper.