Megha Krishna Reddy is a leading Businessman of India. In 1989, he founded an infrastructure company with his uncle PP reddy in the name Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Limited (MEIL) where Krishna was the managing director. Very big projects like Narmada Kshipra Simhastha Link Project, Godavari Drinking Water Supply Scheme Project, Assam Renewal Project etc., were successfully completed by this company.
Also Read this: Karronya Katrynn Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, Images & More
Megha Krishna Biography
|Name||Megha Krishna Reddy|
|Real Name||PV Krishna Reddy|
|Date of Birth||Yet to be updated|
|Age||Yet to be updated|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
Uncle: PP Reddy
|Wife||Sudha Reddy (Philanthropist)|
|Educational Qualification||Yet to be updated|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||Yet to be updated|
|Birth Place||Yet to be updated|
|Hometown||Dokiparru Village, Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Megha Krishna Reddy’s Official Social Profiles
Facebook: Yet to be updated
Twitter: Yet to be updated
Instagram: Yet to be updated
Interesting facts about Megha Krishna Reddy
- As per the 2019 report, the estimated net worth of Krishna Reddy is 2.2 Billion American dollars and this tycoon was ranked among the top 99 richest Indians list.
- His construction company Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Limited initially begin as a pipe manufacturing company.
- His wife Sudha Reddy worked as a director in both Board Megha Group of Industries and Trujet Airlines, Hyderabad.
- In January 2018, this billionaire and his uncle built a 4 crore worth free drinking water scheme in their native village. This scheme consumes solar energy to provide safe water.
- In October 2019, he faced Income Tax raid.