Lee Furlong is an Australian TV personality, Sports presenter and model. She is the wife of famous Australian cricketer Shane Watson. Her first boyfriend was a formal Olympic swimming champion named Ian Thorpe. Shane Watson and Lee Furlong met each other in 2006 and they were being in a relationship for several years. Later, they got married on 3rd June 2010 and this couple has two children named William Watson and Matilda Victoria Watson.
Lee Furlong Biography
|Real Name||Lee Furlong|
|Profession||TV Personality, Sports presenter, Model|
|Date of Birth||24 August 1986|
|Age||33 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Ed Furlong|
Mother: Marjorie Furlong
Brother: Luke Furlong
|Husband||Shane Watson (Cricketer)|
|Children||Son: William Watson|
Daughter: Matilda Victoria Watson
|Educational Qualification||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||University of Wollongong|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching Food ball, cricker & tennis|
|Birth Place||Cronulla Beach, New South Wales, Australia|
|Hometown||Cronulla Beach, New South Wales, Australia|
|Current City||Yet to be updated|
Lee Furlong’s Official Social Profiles
Facebook: Yet to be updated
Twitter: Yet to be updated
Instagram: Yet to be updated
Interesting facts about Lee Furlong
- Lee Furlong started her career as a TV presenter on Channel 10. She has hosted shows like Sports Tonight and Seriously AFL.
- In 2006, she joined in Fox Sports, 24-hours Sports news channel.
- She has hosted some popular shows like The Se*iest Man In League On Sports Tonight, Newcomer of the Year by ‘Daily Telegraph’ and more.
- She also covered the news about a formal Olympic gold medalist Nova Peris.
- In Australia, she is one of the most admired celebrities and an ambassador of McGrath foundation a charity for breast cancer awareness.
- She is also worked as a General Manager of ‘BEON Performance,’ at a professional training and coaching centre.
- Lee is the managing director of Watson Promotions Pvt Ltd.
- In the year 2018, she has written a kid book named Nothing Happens Outside.