Lauren Hashian is an American singer and songwriter. She has got married to her longtime boyfriend Dwayne Johnson (aka) The Rock. Once after she started to date with Rock, she became familiar among the people. Lauren Hashian and Dwayne Johnson got married in a private ceremony on 18 August 2019 at Hawaii and the couple has two childrens named Jasmine Johnson and Tiana Gia Johnson.
Lauren Hashian Biography
|Real Name||Lauren Hashian|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||08 September 1984|
|Age||34 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Sib Hashian|
Mother: Suzanne Hashian
Sisters: Adam and Aja
|Marital Status||Married (18 August 2019)|
|Children||Children: Jasmine Johnson and Tiana Gia Johnson|
|Educational Qualification||Public Releastioship|
|School||Lynnfield High School|
|Hobbies||Music and Dance|
|Birth Place||Lynnfield, Massachusetts, United States|
|Hometown||Lynnfield, Massachusetts, United States|
|Current City||New York, United States|
|Height||5ft 8inc (1.73cm)|
Lauren Hashian’s Official Social Profiles
Interesting facts about Lauren Hashian
- Lauren Hashian is a daughter of famous American drummer Sib Hashian and Playboy model Suzanne Hashian.
- She started her music career as a singer in Sound Cloud, which is a music group and podcast streaming platform.
- She has launched several songs on Soundcloud that includes “Go Hard” in the year 2016.
- She is also the co-writer of the song “Only You” for rapper YaBoi Shad.
- She has done two-stage performance along with her father.
- She has sung a song “Ernies and the Automatics” for her father associated band blues-rock band.
- Lauren was also a finalist of an American television reality show “R U the Girl” in the year 2015.