Dilani Rabindran is a consulting professional in the international entertainment & media industry form Canada. After completing her masters in McMaster University, she joined in Toronto International Film Festival as a Marketing and Financial Analysis where she mainly focused on community outreach, and management of strategic initiative funding. While worked in TIFF, she was also appointed to assist festival programming team of South Asian films for the annual festival. She shifted to India with her four-year experience in TIFF. In India, she joined the National Award Winning director M. Manikandan’s Tribal Arts Productions in the role of Marketing position. For Manikandan’s third feature film, she worked as a production coordinator.
At that time Dilani worked with director Manikandan, she founded a company named Viewfinder Film Consulting (VFC) with a view that the independent South Indian cinema needs a formal voice to speak about it to the world. Later she got back to her home town and continued running VFC. Later she joined in Bell Media which is one of Canada’s premier multimedia company and worked as a Strategic Portfolio Manager in the digital division.
Dilani Rabindran Biography
|Real Name||Dilani Rabindran|
|Date of Birth||Yet to be updated|
|Age||Yet to be updated|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Educational Qualification||School: Holy Name Of Mary Secondary School, Mississauga, Ontario|
College: McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario (MBA · Masters in Business Administration)
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario (Honors Genetics · Mathematics and Statistics)
|Birth Place||Yet to be updated|
|Hometown||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Current City||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Dilani Rabindran Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dilani.rabindran
Dilani Rabindran Twitter: https://twitter.com/dilani_r
Dilani Rabindran Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dilani_r
Interesting Facts about Dilani Rabindran
- From the year 2013, she also worked as a columnist for some famous websites like Behindwoods where she covers topics like entrepreneurship and travel.
- In the year 2016, she started hosting the show named 1 by 2 with dilani_r which was a podcast series taken by an Indian media company Raaga.com.
- She has also taken part in various Social Media campaigns and also wrote for The MBA Tour which is a Canadian Tamil Professionals Association.
- Dilani also supports various non-profit organizations for women in business and entertainment.
- She is fluent in Canadian English, Tamil & Hindi.
Dilani Rabindran Images
Thanks for visiting Wikisbionews. Please share this article through facebook in your friends.