Arthi Venkatesh is an Indian model and actress, who predominantly works in Tamil and Malayalam film industry. She started her career as a model and in her modelling career, she has appeared in various television commercials and photo-shoots. She made her acting debut with the bilingual (Tamil & Malayalam) movie Solo along with Dulquer Salmaan, Dhanshika, Neha Sharma and Sruthi Hariharan directed by Bejoy Nambiar in 2017. She is the wife of former cricketer Anirudha Srikkanth.
Arthi Venkatesh Biography
|Real Name||Arthi Venkatesh|
|Profession||Model and Actress|
|Date of Birth||23 November 1993|
|Age||26 (as of 2019)|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Marital Status||Married (January 2012)|
|Husband||Anirudha Srikkanth (Cricketer)|
|Children||Yet to be updated|
|Educational Qualification||School: Yet to be updated|
College: Loyola College, Chennai
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Current City||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Arthi Venkatesh Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Actor/Arthi-Venkatesh-516724035356463/
Arthi Venkatesh Twitter: Yet to be updated
Arthi Venkatesh Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artxo23/
Interesting facts about Arthi Venkatesh
- In her school days, Arthi Venkatesh used to be a shy girl.
- While pursuing her schooling, she used to play tennis and basketball.
- Fashion designer Prasad Bidappa is the one who encouraged her to enter into the modelling industry.
- In her modelling career, she got her first opportunity to work with the International fashion companies like Jovani and Morrell Maxie at the New York Bridal Fashion Week.
- As a model, she has featured in more than 250 runway shows and over 300 photo-shoots.